Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apology

Many people have asked why they haven’t been granted access to my blog; I wasn’t trying to block specific individuals. I just wanted to shut it down for awhile without deleting it all together. I couldn’t bare to just leave it as is; an un-updated blog begs to be updated…kinda like an unmowed lawn or all the other tasks sitting around the house waiting for your time. So, I just “put it out of sight” so I wasn’t reminded that I needed to update it.

Honestly, I needed a break for awhile. I was going through some “stuff” and didn’t want to bare my soul, which inevitably I would have done. Nothing too crazy; and probably much of it was exercise induced. I apologize if anyone felt I targeted them specifically…that wasn’t the case.

A lot has happened in the interim….

No comments: