Friday, January 23, 2009

Spent

The week isn't even over yet and I feel spent. Monday, Wednesday, and today, I went to swim practice then came home and rode my bike to work, Ran/lifted weights at lunch, and rode home after work. By the time I get to work in the morning, I've already worked out 2.5 hours. The bike rides home tend to be a bit more productive because it's a 1600 foot elevation gain from point A to point B over 15 miles. This weekend I have a couple of 4 hour rides, a swim, and a run on tap. That should round my week out with 20 hours.

My run is still pathetic. When you've been out of it this long, your mind starts to mess with you. You start thinking you'll never run fast again, or, worse, you'll always be injured. I know there's been improvement. It's just slow...too slow!

My brother put this video of me on YouTube from the New years Eve festivities (sound is necessary to get the full effect).

1 comment:

Daniel said...

You know, the more I think about it, I've seen those moves before...yeah, that's right...watching you run across the finish line in Phoenix! Ha ha ha!