Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chomping At The Bit

A lot of my friends are burning the miles on the bike. I've been riding a bit, swimming a lot, and doing lots of weights/running therapy. I have this week and next with the 12.5 mile hour cap then I can start building up. It's killing me though. I really want to start logging the big miles. I'm chomping at the bit. It's Thursday, and I'm already at 8 hours. I do a trainer class tonight. This will make for a light weekend.

My leg is still progressing. Soon...hopefully...very soon I can start running like a human rather than a donkey. You silly rabbit! Donkey's don't run! They dawdle; they mosey. And, yes, that's where I've been for the last two months. I'm no quadraped; I've evolved. Let me graduate to the exclusivity of the bipeds--at least the running ones!

No comments: