Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just Hanging Out For The Off-Season




This is Shane (our >200 lbs. Mastiff) and Bunny Honey (Our daughter Grace's pet bunny). They co-habitate the backyard. They are best buddies; they even share a bed. I've never seen a rabbit and a dog get along so well. The bunny even eats Shane's food. It's funny to watch them interact with each other.



I've been rehabbing my knee taking it easy. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and they gave me a cortizone shot in the knee--OUCH! That entire day after, my knee was killing me, but it's getting better now. The prognosis is a torn bursa on the inner knee. It should be good to go in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I've swam a couple of times. I got invited to swim with the Academy Masters Program that swims monday/wednesday/Friday/Saturday from 5:15AM to 6:45AM. The facility they swim in is the best; it's a legit natatorium. How can I say no?

I've been working on a little internet business project in the downtime. I figure it'll be a way to drum up some more cash for next season. We'll see...most of the time, these things don't amount to much.

Here's a final picture of me at the finish line in Tempe.

No comments: