Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm

I'm just about to go to bed and wake up to an epic day. Today started off early with getting the three oldest kids to the Ironkids 1.25 mile run. They really enjoyed it. I ran with my daughter and my leg held up OK. These events are really family friendly.

Afterwards it was a rush getting everything set up in the transitions. The day before one of these events is very stressful trying to get all the final pieces in place. While dropping off my bike, I forgot I had my bike on top of the car. I accidental ran it into a parking garage. My heart sunk when I heard the noise. Fortunately, there wasn't any damage. I was driving really slow at the time. Still, it was quite a scare.

I'm now going to crash. I'm tired. Full race report tomorrow!

1 comment:

joyj811 said...

Good luck Justin. -Joy & Jason Payne