Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Salt & Vinegar Chips

It seems when my training volume starts to ramp up, I start craving odd things. Right now it's Salt & Vinegar chips. Fortunately, I have some stashed in my desk. Today has been a crazy training day. I got up at 4:40AM and swam with the Masters. Thier swim lasted 1 hour. I did an additional 500 yards. I jumped out of the pool and threw on my running gear and ran for 20 minutes (still easing my leg back into it). I went to work. At lunch, I did my super secret strength training routine--the whole time excited about the Salt & Vinegar chips waiting for me in my desk. After work I planning on riding my TT bike on the rollers for an hour. It'll be the first time I've ridden the TT bike on the rollers--it should be fun! This training block, I'm going to spend a little more time developing a faster cadence while on the TT bike rather than just work on bruizer strength sessions, which is what I did last night.

No comments: