Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Registered For Boise!

Today, I took the plunge and plunked down $275 for Iron Man Boise. I usually delay these things as long as possible, but I didn't' want to ruin our Boise vacation plans by missing registration if it filled up last minute. Still...$275 is a lot to swallow--I'm thankful for the stimulus package. Unfortunately, this was my money in the first place!

On a different subject, Mothers Day is this weekend and I think I've got the perfect gift: a chameleon. Tanya's always wanted exotic pets. A chameleon is just what the doctor ordered. It'll go well with our 4 monkeys. What's the going rate for a chameleon?

1 comment:

Daniel said...

$27.99 - that's the going rate. Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Chameleon-USB-Desk-Toy-SHIPPING/dp/B0017UH1UY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1210106917&sr=1-2