Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday - Last Day of Week 2/Base 2


Today was a low key day; I woke up and went to church with the family. Our church schedule shifted from 1PM to 9AM. I'm not as fond of this schedule because I like to get my work outs in early in the morning. This will force me to train in the afternoon, which isn't pleasant in the peak heat of the summer.

It rained all day today making going outside undesirable. So, I jumped on the treadmill and ran 16 miles in 2.5 hours. Good times. I think I'm ready for a marathon though.

The weeks training summary is as follows:
Total actual training hours: 18
Time on bike: 9.15 Hours
Miles on Bike: 155
Time Running: 4.5 Hours
Miles Running: 29
Time Swimming: 3.75
Yards Swimming: 8,600
Other: (weights) ~1
Weight: 160 Lbs
BOdy Fat: 7.8%

Next Week will vary depending on whether I do the Marathon in Arizona.

All said, I'm taking Monday off to give myself a day of recovery. One more week and it's recovery week. Yipee.

No comments: